Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Addicted

As a fairly "girly girl" I have a few things that I am hopelessly addicted to. For some it's purses (or bags), some it's accessories and some have an endless supply for 3435645 pairs of jeans. However, for me it's shoes.

I love shoes, I always have. And I think it stems from when I was younger, because my mother was all about having multiple pairs of shoes so that they didn't wear out as fast. Oh mother, look what you started!

I don't know how many shoes I technically have, but I do know in my little studio apartment I definitely don't have enough room for them all. Even when I try to put them all away there are still a few straggler pairs that hang out under the coffee table. :-)

My favorites right now?



Please ignore the Kleenex in the background. :-) These are my Enzo Angiolini Magnify's in red leather. I think I picked these up about a year ago and due to the color I don't get a chance to wear them all that often. But how I love these! They are comfy and there hasn't been a time where I've gone out and every woman around oohs and ahhs over them. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Funny thing, these are one of the few pairs I have that are not from Linea Paolo. That particular line is my favorite, they have the cutest and most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Unfortunately now that I've found that link for you guys I realized that Nordstrom is having a killer sale on a lot of them and it's taking all my willpower not to add some of them to my cart. Being unemployed is a bitch.

Now if only I can get out of the habit of buying new shoes and THEN trying to find an outfit to go with them. :-) Doubtful.

3 comments:

  1. I love shoes, too... and purses and clothes ;-). I never had a red pair though, I'm thinking of buying one someday. It might actually look good with a black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every single addiction you mentioned. Purses, accessories, jeans, and shoes. :D

    Oh my goodness! I'll be right back...I have to find a towel to wipe the drool from my mouth. Those are gorgeous shoes! I need a pair like that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloie - they look great with a black dress, I say go for it.

    Wendy - my other obsession is jackets/coats, although I don't have nearly as many because they are more expensive usually. As for accessories, I never know what to do in that department.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter