Tuesday, July 21, 2009

They say it's your....moving day?


With my birthday dinner with friends coming up tomorrow, my actual birthday on Thursday with family and moving on Saturday life is quickly becoming "fly by the seat of your pants" fast. I hope to return next week with all kinds of tales of amazing service at Elliott's Oyster House (cross your fingers...there's another big party at the same time as us), family shenanigans and getting along great with the boyfriend during early AM box carrying.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very full week ahead! Make sure you have time to rest after you move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, let me wish you a VERY Happy Birthday!! Will they put candles in your oysters? Do tell...

    Second, thanks for stopping by the Operation Muffin Top(ple) site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, we're doing it ourselves in a couple weeks... color me unexcited.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter