There is a real post that I need to get around to making but I've been lazy and haven't transferred my photos to the computer. So in the meantime, let's play Ten on Tuesday courtesy of Chelsea @ Roots & Rings (questions by Sarah).
1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I try to do laundry all at the same time, but ever since we started softball things have been off. Laundry day is usually softball day, so I get one load done (w/our shirts) and then hope I can get the rest done during the week.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Costco's free & clear (Kirkland Signature). I have really sensitive skin, so most anything else makes me itch like crazy. M once attempted to be nice & do laundry but used the leftover soap he had from his house...let's just say he's doesn't do laundry anymore.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Nope, just go with the dryer sheets.
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
See above, the Bounce free ones.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I don't think I've ever taken my clothes to a cleaner to be pressed. Those items that are complicated to iron usually are dry cleaned anyway so it's a 2 for 1 deal. I kind of like ironing though, it's calming.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
Light starch on a rare occasion. It seems silly, but I like it on my sheets if anything. I think the smell brings me back to my childhood.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Separate it, definitely.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Colors & type. There's whites, bright colors, darks, jeans/sweats, dark or light work clothes (dress pants/sweaters), towels, sheets...I think that's it.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Everything is hung up except basic tanks & tees.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
I use plastic white hangers. I think there's a few random ones thrown in that I haven't tossed yet, but I like it to match.