Monday, March 9, 2009

Posting..how *do* you do it?

I hate to be that girl who starts a post about the weather, but I'm going be her. Over the last couple of days we've had some crazy weather here, WA is not normally one to be all about the rain, snow, hail and sun all in one big swoop but here we are. It's March and there's snow. It's March and I'm contemplating using my electric blanket despite living on the 4th floor. Weirdness abounds. But what really starts this entry is how I might be getting sick or the weather is playing insane tricks with my allergies. I never used to have allergies but within the last couple years they developed and for some reason I can't get myself to take the daily meds.

How many of you guys can remember to post a couple times a week? I don't know if it's for a lack of subjects (or those that are interesting to more than just me), lack of time, etc. but I wish it could be more. I do have another blog, I've had it for about 8 years and it's nice and private where only specific people can see it. That's the place that deals with all my mundane details, asks questions to my friends and has been an online world where I've made great relationships with. But with such an open forum on Blogger I find myself censoring myself. I've seen countless blogs I read deal with the ramifications of employers finding said blogs and people losing their jobs over it. I don't want to be that girl, even being unemployed right now.

But on that front, I might be making some headway. I decided on Thursday that I would just call a temp agency and see what they might be able to find for me. I've used this particular one a few years back to get in with the company I just left 5 years later and we shall see how it all goes down. I met with someone on Friday and she seemed to respond very positive to what I was saying so I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I would love to hear that something is out there for me that is a great fit. Remaining positive is so hard, but I know it makes a complete difference if you're not projecting yourself that way.

Until later, I hope Monday doesn't kick all of you in the ass like it's known to do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter